Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The jungle...of course!

We all love a bit of 'down in the jungle' every academic year!
Sometimes our classroom space may not allow an elaborate jungle set up, but you can always make the most of what you have.
 In this case, I hung vines down a string. I wrapped brown paper and stuck leaves on. WE added flash cards and sensory pouches at the bottom.
Then I stuck paper leaves and a tree on the wall for a little more 'volume.'
In the scenario below,I had a lot more space to play with so i hung down crepe paper with different patterns for vines. I painted trees and stuck on the window (there's also some yellow and green cellophane sheets for a dim effect), covered the column with brown paper and pinned flowers on.
I hung up a cute soft monkey :D
... and yes, there's the giant foot!





No comments:

Post a Comment

First day of school: Settling in

 As an early years practitioner, I've survived a couple years settling in screaming preschoolers. I've seen it all! The quiet- resis...